Eligibilty for Membership
Membership is open to those who support the Institute’s mission, mandate, vision and values of providing support to the Canadian military, the Cadet movement, our veterans, first responders, providing a link between the military and civilian communities and providing services to our members. Who can join? Any serving Commissioned Officer, any retired Canadian Armed Forces members, any Allied serving or retired member and any civilian who supports the Institute’s goals.
- Quarterly newsletter & annual journal
- Parking available at 3 local city lots
- Conference facilities
- Monthly Speaker’s luncheons
- Formal and semi-formal/social events
- Library and research facilities (located at The Military Museums)
- Associate Membership in the Calgary Garrison Officers’ Mess and Officers’ Mess privileges
- Educational post-secondary bursaries
- Special interest activities
Download a brochure with Membership information:
Membership Brochure (345 KB)
Download a brochure with information about RAUSI:
Information Brochure (464 KB)
If you are interested in becoming a valued member of RAUSI, please download the application form here:
Membership Application (152 KB)
Once completed, please mail or deliver your application to the address below.
801 - 11th Street SW
Calgary Alberta T2P 2C4
Please note, incomplete application forms will not be approved and will require that further information be obtained (such as a biography).